Arizona Child Support Enforcement and Collection Information

The Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) is managed under the Arizona Department of Economic Security. They offer various services for the parent wishing to establish and enforce a child support order. The DCSE helps to locate absent parents and works with other states to locate non-custodial parents to enforce Arizona court orders.

Because children of divorce, never-married parents, or separated families are at greater risk of not having health insurance coverage the Arizona courts and DCSE program require that health insurance coverage be provided for children when establishing a child support order. Either the mother or the father will be listed in the support order as the person who must provide health coverage. Medicaid is considered public assistance and is secondary to private health coverage plans. If the children are on Medicaid, the parent ordered to supply health coverage is still held responsible to provide other health coverage.

Child Support Services Available:

Child Support Contact Information

DES Division of Child Support Enforcement
P.O. Box 40458
Phoenix, AZ 85067
Customer Service: (602) 252-4045
Toll-Free: 1-800-882-4151
Hours: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Mountain Time

Child Suppport Calculator and Links

Free Arizona Child Support Calculator
The Division of Child Support Enforcement

Child Support Forms

Free Arizona Child Support Calculator

This information has been compiled directly from the most recently available child support enforcement information. Every effort has been made to assure that this information is correct and complete. Be aware that laws frequently change. Do not take any action based on this information without first consulting an attorney to be certain that the laws pertaining to your particular situation have not changed.

The language used in most cases on this page is legal terminology taken directly from the statutes and laws of each state. The terminology is not always easy to understand. If you are not sure of something you should consult an attorney so that you can fully understand the meaning of the laws.