Wisconsin Child Support Enforcement and Collection Information
The Wisconsin Child Support Program is a division of The Department of Children and Families
Wisconsin Child Support Program offers the following services:
- Locating a missing parent
- Establishing paternity
- Asking the court to order child & medical support
- Monitoring & enforcing support orders
- Working with employers to withhold support from paying parents' income
- Working with employers to add the children to available health insurance plans
- Providing help for reviewing or changing a support order for a possible increase or decrease
- Offering payment plans for parents who get behind in their support
- Providing interpreters for and translations of child support information at no cost
Wisconsin Child Support Contact Information:
Department of Children and Families
201 East Washington Avenue, Second Floor
P.O. Box 8916
Madison, WI 53708-8916
Locate your local child support agency.
Child Support Calculator and Information:
Wisconsin Child Support Enforcement
Wisconsin Child Support Forms
Free Wisconsin Child Support Calculator
This information has been compiled directly from the most recently available child support enforcement information. Every effort has been made to assure that this information is correct and complete. Be aware that laws frequently change. Do not take any action based on this information without first consulting an attorney to be certain that the laws pertaining to your particular situation have not changed.
The language used in most cases on this page is legal terminology taken directly from the statutes and laws of each state. The terminology is not always easy to understand. If you are not sure of something you should consult an attorney so that you can fully understand the meaning of the laws.