New York Child Support Enforcement and Collection Information
The New York State Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) and each of the 58 local district Child Support Enforcement Units (CSEU) are overseen by the Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance.
Child Support Services Available:
- Find a noncustodial parent.
- Establish legal fatherhood for a child.
- Obtain a support order from court for a child, including provision for health care coverage.
- Collect child support payments from the noncustodial parent.
- Enforce unpaid child support.
- Review a support order for more support based on cost of living adjustment.
- Take any of these actions across state lines.
Child Support Contact Information
Click here to find your local New York Child support Enforcement Office
Child Support Calculator and Links
New York Child Support Enforcement
New York Child Support Forms
Free New York Child Support Calculator
This information has been compiled directly from the most recently available child support enforcement information. Every effort has been made to assure that this information is correct and complete. Be aware that laws frequently change. Do not take any action based on this information without first consulting an attorney to be certain that the laws pertaining to your particular situation have not changed.
The language used in most cases on this page is legal terminology taken directly from the statutes and laws of each state. The terminology is not always easy to understand. If you are not sure of something you should consult an attorney so that you can fully understand the meaning of the laws.