Hawaii Child Support Enforcement and Collection Information

In the state of Hawaii, the State Child Support Enforcement Agency is a division within the Department of the Attorney General.

The main goal of the SCSE Agency is to ensure that our children have the ongoing financial support of both parents, by providing a system for payments and disbursements of court-ordered child support.

Mission Statement
To promote the well-being of children and the self-sufficiency of families through the timely and accurate delivery of Child Support Services, while providing excellence in customer care.

Child Support Services Available:

Child Support Contact Information & Office Locations

CSEA Offices Walk-in/Telephone Hours:
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Except State Holidays and Furlough days for 2011

Customer Service Telephone Toll free number for Molokai, Lanai, and Mainland (888) 317-9081

On the island of Oahu
Child Support Enforcement Agency
Kakuhihewa Building
601 Kamokila Boulevard, Suite 251
Kapolei, Hawaii 96707

On the island of Hawaii
Hilo Child Support Enforcement Agency
Waiakea Kai Shopping Plaza
88 Kanoelehua Avenue, Suite #202
Hilo, Hawaii 96720

On the islands of Maui, Molokai and Lanai
Maui Child Support Enforcement Agency
35 Lunalilo Street, Suite 201
Wailuku, Hawaii 96793

Child Support Calculator and Links

Free Hawaii Child Support Calculator
Hawaii Child Support Enforcement

Hawaii Child Support Forms

Free Hawaii Child Support Calculator

This information has been compiled directly from the most recently available child support enforcement information. Every effort has been made to assure that this information is correct and complete. Be aware that laws frequently change. Do not take any action based on this information without first consulting an attorney to be certain that the laws pertaining to your particular situation have not changed.

The language used in most cases on this page is legal terminology taken directly from the statutes and laws of each state. The terminology is not always easy to understand. If you are not sure of something you should consult an attorney so that you can fully understand the meaning of the laws.